Wednesday 18 March 2015

MOVIE QUOTES


"Oh yes, the past can hurt. But the way I see it you can either run from it or learn from it." (The Lion King)

"Today's special moments are tomorrow's memories." (Aladdin) 

"Just because I cannot see it, doesn't mean I can't believe it." (The Night Before Christmas) 

"Never look back, darling. It distracts from the now." (The Incredibles)

"Who says that my dreams have to stay just my dreams?" (The Little Mermaid)

"I am bad and that's good. I will never be good and that's not bad. There's no one I'd rather be than me." (Wreck It Ralph)

"Here together. Friends forever. Some things were just meant to be, and that's you and me." (Winnie The Pooh) 

"Have courage and be kind." (Cinderella)

"Are you really going to let fear control your life?" (Frozen) 

No comments:

Post a Comment